« Technical Requirements page
Pop-up Test Results
- If a pop-up message appears, your browser is configured to allow pop-up messages.
- If your do not see any pop-up windows appear on your screen, it means you might have Pop-Up Killer installed on your computer, to disable pop-up killers or ad-blockers:
Search your hard drive for any software with "pop-up" in the name and disable it. Examples of popular pop-up killer applications include:
- Pop-Up Stopper
- Pop-Up Defender
- Pop-Up Zapper
Pop-up killing or ad-blocking functions are included in some anti-virus, internet security, personal firewall, and browser programs. Disable the relevant setting in the program. Examples include:
- Norton Internet Security
- Internet Explorer 6.x or above with Windows XP Services Pack 2
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select Tools then choose Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Deselect Block pop-ups.
- Click Apply to save your settings.
- Restart the browser.