To access all multi-media components and video transcripts in this module, you need to have the following capabilities on your computer:
- Pop-up windows are enabled.
Click this Pop-up Killer link to test for whether or not you have a an active "pop-up killer" enabled. In this Module, video segments and transcripts display in a pop-up window on your computer screen. If you have a "pop-up killer" installed and enabled on your computer, you will not be able to access these features.
Video and audio files in this module require that you have QuickTime installed on your computer.
Do you already have QuickTime? There is a small QuickTime movie embedded on this test page (click to open pop-up window). If you can see this movie, you already have QuickTime installed.
If you were not able to view the movie, you need to install QuickTime:
- Go to the Apple QuickTime site.
- Before clicking the Free Download Now button, deselect the options to subscribe to Apple newsletters. Enter your preferred e-mail address in the textbox provided.
- After clicking the Download button, opt to SAVE/download the file to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, close your browser and find the downloaded file on your computer. Double-clicking on the file will launch the installation process.
- Once you have completed the download and installation, return to this page to test whether or not you can now see the sample movie.