Please visit our blog and tell us what works for you!
Level 490 Grammar Topics
Choose a topic to learn and practise common grammar points.
Click on a topic to see the lessons and exercises. Click on the lesson to begin. To see all lessons and exercises in the menu, click on the "Show All" button. To see only the topics, click on the "Hide All" button.
- Adjectives and Adjective Clauses
- Defining Adjective Clauses — General
- Defining Adjective Clauses — Rules
- Defining Adjective Clauses — Positioning
- Non-defining Adjective Clauses — General
- Non-defining Adjective Clauses — Rules
- Participial Adjectives
- Reduced Adjective Clauses — General
- Reduced Adjective Clauses — Rules
- Reported Speech
- Sentence Structure * New Lesson! *
- Passives — What, How, When
- Passives with Modals
- Perfect Passives
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Present Perfect Simple